Murder Under the Big Top Express
A family friendly murder mystery
- A boxed lunch with a hot dog, chips and drink
- Two tickets to spend at the concession stand featuring popcorn, cotton candy and other treats
- A 2-hour train ride with a murder mystery story
- Platinum Class: Private Table for 4 A private table for up to 4 people. You are purchasing the table and can bring up to 4 total people.
- Diamond Adult Ticket Ages 13+
- Diamond Child Ticket Ages 12 and under
Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Step Right Up for The Greatest Mystery On Earth!
All aboard for a circus themed family-friendly murder mystery aboard a historic train. The train will depart from Hobbs Station in Noblesville and travel 35-minutes north to Arcadia. We will pause in Arcadia and serve lunch onboard the train giving passengers time to mingle and sleuth for clues during lunch. After lunch, we will head back to the station in Noblesville and reveal the murderer.
75-minute ride plus 45-minute layover in Arcadia while we serve lunch and allow passengers to mingle. Total length of event is 2 hours.
Duke Dining Car: Our dining car offers social, 4-top booth seating. Individual tickets are sold as part of a 4-top. Taller or larger passengers should purchase tickets in the platinum seating for maximum comfort.
Reporter Lounge: Offers social, 4-top table and chair seating. Sold as a 4-top table. These offer a better choice for taller and larger passengers.
Characters and roles
Guests will be assigned a role in the story and be a part of this interactive mystery. For those wishing to ride along as a spectator, please mark the spectator choice at check out. All roles will be sent via email prior to the ride.