Nickel Plate Express is chugging into Noblesville to participate in Nickel Plate Arts’ popular Welcome to Fairyville event.
Peony Brunch Express
- Diamond Class Ticket Our Top Class in Dining Style Seating • Ages 21+ Only
- Platinum Class: Private Table for 4 A Private Table For Up to 4 People • All Ages Welcome
We’re all aboard for the first Peony Brunch Express.
Join Nickel Plate Express and Andy’s Housepitality as we kick off the Indiana Peony Festival with a one-of-a kind peony themed brunch on the rails.
Board the historic 1956 Nickel Plate Express train for a 90-minute ride while dining on a scrumptious brunch served up by Andy’s Housepitality. This round-trip train ride will depart and return from Hobbs Station at Forest Park Depot in Noblesville.
Your ticket will include a 90-minute train ride plus the following brunch menu:
- English Muffin with Peony Jelly
- Spring Vegetable Frittata
- Peony and Honey Cloud Cake
- Coffee and orange juice included in ticket price
Mocktails and cocktails will be available for purchase on the train including a one-of-a kind Peony Colada!
Duke Dining Car: Our dining car offers social, 4-top booth seating. Individual tickets are sold as part of a 4-top. Taller or larger passengers should purchase tickets in the platinum seating for maximum comfort. Ages 21+.
Platinum Seating- private 4-top tables
Reporter Lounge: Offers social, 4-top table and chair seating. These offer a better choice for taller and larger passengers.